Sat, Aug 22|
Workshop - Building Performance Analysis
This workshop will focus on the core tool-sets and fundamental workflows for architects and engineers to design more energy-efficient buildings with advanced simulation engines and building performance analysis data integrated in Revit Architecture.
Time & Location
Aug 22, 2020, 1:00 PM GMT+5:30 – Aug 23, 2020, 4:00 PM GMT+5:30
About the Event
The Online workshop event could help students, fresh graduates and working professionals to Analyze, Present and document the process and design more efficient buildings, and achieve your sustainability goals for clients, firm design process, Jury presentation and a skill set.
22nd Aug 2020(Day-1): 1 PM to 4 PM
23rd Aug 2020(Day-2): 1 PM to 4 PM
- Basic or Intermediate Revit Architecture skills required.
- System Requirement: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/System-requirements-for-Autodesk-Revit-2021-products.html?st=system%20requirements%20revit%202021
You will learn:
- Conceptual Analysis to better building performance designing.
- Comparing Model and Scenarios with real-time feedback.
- BIM workflow integration.
- Daylighting analysis.
- Radiation Analysis.
- Sun Study.
- Annual photovoltaic energy production.
Once you Register, you would receive a confirmation email.
Only for Students with "valid student Id" .
Only for Fresh graduates with "valid Id", who graduates in 2019 or 2020.
Only for Educator with "valid Id".
For any working professionals.